We have finally slowed down. Things have been super busy/hectic since Hailey was born and it's not her that's making things crazy.
First my sister came to visit, shortly followed by my mom and brothers. My sis stayed for a few days and my mom and brothers stayed for a week and a half.
During that week and a half Hailey was born.
Three days later I ended up at the hospital for a Uterine Infection and had to be on antibiotics for 48 hours.
Two weeks after that our house got packed up and we moved to SC. My mom came down two days after we made it down here.
My mom, Hailey and I drove up to NY the end of that week. We drove through the random October snow storm to get there.
The rest of the week and a half up north was spent introducing Hailey to aunts, uncles, grandparents, great grandparents and friends. I'm not sure we slowed down at all while up there.
To get back to SC Hailey and I had our first airplane trip. She did a great job the whole time. Me on the other hand...I got extremely motion sick. It was really cool to be back in SC within 5 hours of leaving NY.
Now that we are home, I am getting stuff done around the house such as cleaning and unpacking more boxes. Hailey and I have gotten into our own routine while Tom is at work. When he gets home we spend some time together and then Hailey goes down to bed. She does really well at night, usually only waking up once maybe twice during the night.
I am loving our new normal. I love being a mom and wife and wouldn't change a thing.
Yay, so glad things are getting into a routine for you. :)
ReplyDelete