1. Where do you escape to when you've had enough?
I tend to go to the bedroom. I'll pull out a book or just curl up into a ball. My bedroom has always been a quiet sanctuary for me.
2. What shows are you watching this fall?
Vampire Diaries. NCIS. One Tree Hill. Currently my hubby and I are watching Heroes on Netflix. Anything I can watch on Netflix, I will. We don't have cable.
3. What was the longest roadtrip you've ever taken and where did you go?
By myself or with Tom it would have to be traveling to NY or VT. The longest I have ever taken was a trip to Disney World with my family when I was 17.
4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World?
I would like to take our child(ren) at least once. I'm not a huge amusement park person and I don't think my hubby is either so once will probably be enough.
5. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
Hmmm...I'm honestly not sure. I think I'm a pretty open book for the most part. I like to read steamy romance novels...does that surprise you? I clean when I'm bored. I love to scrapbook but hate the mess that comes with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment