Friday, March 18, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
Nope

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
I do but there is no way I'm gonna fit into it now. I'm hoping after the baby that I'll be able to get back into it.

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
My bedroom. This is where I go if I am sad and stressed. I like to be outside when I am happy. Something about the fresh air and nature. It's a wonderful feeling. 

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
I have a bun in the oven. I think this depends on the situation. Nightmares and being sick I would most likely allow them in bed with us. Or just to cuddle

5. Do you watch late night TV?
Nope. I just watch my shows which end at 11:00pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment