Tomorrow is the start of week 12 of this pregnancy! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. It seems like just last week we found out we were pregnant. The excitement has grown since then.
I have been to the doctor's twice since then with another appointment tomorrow for my thyroid. I have seen my child have the hiccups at 10 weeks and try to do hand stands at 11 weeks. I can't wait until I can actually FEEL the baby move instead of having to rely on the ultrasounds. (I will probably regret this statement later on) I know this could still be awhile but I swear if I stay perfectly still I can feel it...but that's probably just my blood pumping or gas.
My emotions are all over the place as per pregnancy. Lately I have been in a slump. I'm missing my husband a lot, missing my best friend and my family. I'm stressed with school even though I am almost done for good. Only 6 1/2 weeks left and then I get to spend three weeks in NY. I need to get out of the slump. I'm hoping this happens with the start of the 2nd trimester. People keep telling me I won't be as tired and will have more energy.
Please keep us - Tom, me and baby - in your prayers. There is a lot to figure out between now and October with some possibly big changes happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment