Friday, March 4, 2011

Another Five Question Friday.

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
Well since my child is not born yet I can't say I've forgotten him/her yet. lol

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!) 
An Italian restaurant if I remember correctly. Or maybe his house?

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)
Guys. Yea I am afraid of guys. Don't ask why because I really have no idea. 

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
It depends on the situation. I tend to stew on it a little while and then I try to confront people. 

5. Wood floors or carpet?
I like carpet in the bedroom but wood everywhere else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment