1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yup. My second car was my dream car. My dad said that he had found a car for me but I would have to learn how to drive stick. I have been driving a standard ever since and I'm glad I know how.
2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Hmmm.....not sure right now.
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
No but if I did I would want the ones with the caramel and chocolate.
4. How do you pamper yourself?
Letting myself relax and read a book, or take a bath, or sleep.
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
Well my full name is Kristina but everyone calls me Kristi. I have other nicknames like Kissy is from my best friend. She came up with this nickname way back in middle school I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment