Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
I'm sure I have done this sometime in my life but recently no. Usually I end up wearing the same pants a couple days in a row just because I don't fit in my other ones but not the whole outfit. 

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
None. I hate the city. I am a wholehearted country girl

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
Well since my child is not born yet and I have never flown, I can't really answer this question. Give me a couple years tho. 

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
A deep clean which would include washing the floors, dusting everything, windows washed, and anything else that can be cleaned would be cleaned. 

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
Way too many to list only one. I would have to say though that Francine Rivers books are some of my favorites along with "The Guardian" by Nicholas Sparks. I read too many books at a time to list only one favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment