*How far along?: 14 weeks 4 days
*Total weight gain: How about total loss? I have lost 7 lbs
*How big is baby?: The size of a lemon
*Sleep?: is an amazing thing. I have been able to stay awake for the whole day lately instead of taking a 2 hour nap.
*Best moment this week?: I'm happier this week than I have been in a while. And I got what I could do in the baby room done
*Movement?: I have now felt the baby move quite a few times and it's just amazing.
*Food cravings?: Milk but that's probably because I haven't had a lot due to my allergy
*Labor signs?: Nope and I hope that I can say that for a while.
*What I miss: My husband and the skirts I used to wear.
*What I'm looking forward to: My husband being home and finally meeting our precious bundle.
No comments:
Post a Comment