I am not ready for 2011 to happen. 2011 means that my husband is going to be gone again for another 7-8 months. For those who don't know yet, Tom will be leaving January 3rd for our third deployment. It doesn't seem like he has been home long enough to be gone again. He has only been home since the middle of August. We have been together for 10 months of the year and a half we've been married. It's days like these that I am very happy to get out of the Marine Corps which might very well be happening in October of 2011.
I am going to be keeping busy with school, photography, Bible study and Saphira this upcoming year. Unfortunately the one thing I wanted to happen in 2010 didn't happen. Guess there is always next year.
School is going to be easier this semester than last. I have 11 credits this time. Two online classes, one in class and one student teaching class. I am almost done with school!!!! I only have one class left after this semester and then I am done for a very long time. Hallelujah!
For photography I am looking forward to doing more. I have been doing more research on my camera and how to do different techniques with it. I have quite a few maternity shoots coming up which is super exciting. I think I like the maternity and homecoming shoots the best.
I am super excited for the Bible study that I am starting up the end of January. I have been wanting to do something Bible related since I moved down here but never got around to it. Now I have three or four friends that are interested and wanting to do it with me. I am thinking about doing "Bad Girls of the Bible" but we will see what they say.
Saphira is the next thing that I will be working on and with. I know that I need to do more with her so when Tom leaves she and I will be taking walks together. My MIL bought me Cesar Millan's book about dogs. The things that I thought were cute about Saphira are really a dominating thing on her part. Who would've guessed? My New Year's resolution is to get her trained on the leash, keep her from bolting out the door, stop jumping on guests and don't climb over me to get out of the car. This may take awhile.
I hope everyone has a happy and safe year.
No comments:
Post a Comment