Sunday, January 2, 2011

D-Day

Tomorrow is the day. I'm not looking forward to it...not that anyone ever does. I'm really hoping no one calls tomorrow because I don't think that I will be able to talk to anyone.

Saphira and I are most likely going to be moping around the house. I might clean to keep myself busy. The house is a mess. I am going to get our guest bedroom ready for my new friend who I will be meeting on Tuesday. Her husband and she will be staying at my house (hopefully) a couple times a week so that they can see each other more often because they live an hour away. He stays on base during the week and joins her during the weekend. This way they can see each other and it will keep my house from being as empty.

Please keep Tom and I in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment