Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Season

I have been in the Christmas spirit for awhile now. Christmas music has been playing off and on in my house since the beginning of November. I think the reason I have been more into Christmas this year than Thanksgiving is because I will be seeing friends and family for Christmas while we stayed down here for Thanksgiving.

The things that are exciting to me right now are:
    My Christmas gift list is almost completed.
    The tree and decorations are up. (Unfortunately I can't post pictures cause my computer is broke.)
    School is coming to an end.
    My husband is still home.
    I will be seeing my family in 24 days.
    My birthday is in three days!

I think the only thing that is not completed is my Christmas cards. I am hoping that Shutterfly can help me with this. Click on 50 Free Holiday Cards if you are a blogger and are interested.

Happy Holidays everyone. I can't wait to see those of you who are up north!

No comments:

Post a Comment