Saturday, October 2, 2010

Conley Homecoming

So remember that last blog where I said that I made a Marine wife very happy? Well tonight was the night that her man came home. She was so glad to have me there. Poor girl couldn't contain her happiness and excitement. I got some great pictures that I want to share with you all. This was an interesting experience because I had to work with what was going on instead of all posing. So here they are.
Someone is very happy and can't contain her excitement!

We had been sitting for awhile so we started doing some poses.

Marine Wife

FINALLY! It took awhile to find him.
He even got her a rose!

Time to go home to their babies.
But not before I got one more picture.
So these are the pictures that I have edited so far. Not sure how many more I am going to do. As of right now I am going to try to get a couple of hours of sleep. It's not 5am and I have not slept at all.

Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment