I just made a Marine wife VERY happy. Her hubby comes home tomorrow night and she didn't have a photographer. She said she was going to try to take whatever pictures she could, mainly of her daughters and their daddy.
This is what I told her. I remember when Tom came home and our photographer backed out because she had to go on pre-deployment leave that weekend. I was very disappointed. Thankfully I had my best friend who was planning on coming to the homecoming anyway so she took pictures for me. I know how important homecoming pictures are and I wanted to give her that even if it was at 2:00am.
So tomorrow night I probably won't sleep because I will have to be up at 1:30 in order to get on base before they get there. Thankfully my hubby won't be here tomorrow night because he has 24 hr duty. I am very excited to be able to do this for her.
I think that I have found a new friend. She only has a couple of friends in the area and so she is kind of lonely. Who knows, this may turn into something amazing! Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment