Hey everyone. Just wanted to let my readers know that I am back in North Carolina. Saphira and I made it here safely and in record time. we didn't hit any traffic which is amazing in itself. Saphira slept the whole trip as usual. I love that she does that.
Anyway, right now we are staying with friends. I didn't even think of the fact that there wouldn't be any power or water at our house. And of course everything is closed on the weekend. I am really hoping that I can get everything taken care of tomorrow and then I can stay in the house instead of my friend's. While being in Nc I have been able to get everything out of my poor car and put into the rooms that I want them in. My best friend Chelsie and I cleaned the walls and baseboard today. Thankfully her little boy is ok with being put down on his mat. I have also been able to go to the storage unit and get a couple of boxes, mostly kitchen and bathroom stuff.
I am really hoping that tomorrow I can get the electric and water turned on then I can stay at the house on an air mattress though. Saphira loves the backyard which is completely fenced in so she can run around. We should be able to move most of the stuff into the house on Tuesday with the help of some strong Marine guys and Chels to drive the U-haul.
Well just wanted to let everyone know how things were going as of right now. I will get pictures up as soon as I get internet at my house.
No comments:
Post a Comment