Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good News

I have awesome news for everyone. We got the house. I got the phone call today that everything went through and we are able to rent the house that I wanted to. I have been frustrated since the 1st because things were not going fast enough and no one would tell me anything other then we are still waiting for one paper. God was definately teaching me patience.

Anyway, I get to move in on May first which was the day that I was going to drive down. I don't even have to wait for furniture because I have an air mattress that we bought before I moved back "home". I can't wait to let Saphira run outside without being on a leash. She will be so happy. The one thing that I am not looking forward to is paying all the money out for electric, water, garbage, cable and internet. Ugh. Money money money. Oh well, we are saving on rent compared to the last apt so I am happy. I told tom this time I want to have cable. Never in any of my apts have I had cable so this will be a treat for me. lol

I want to thank everyone for praying for us. I really appreciate it. Now I am asking that you pray that everything goes smoothly with this move. That is the next big step...getting everything moved to the house. It never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment