Hello everyone. Sorry it has been so long. I don't spend alot of time on the computer these days.
We are two months into this deployment and we are missing each other like CRAZY!! I hear from Tom once a week by phone which is awesome, could be once a month so I am not going to complain. He is doing pretty good. Trying to keep busy with one thing or another. I am doing the same thing here.
My days have been pretty full, and I have been pretty tired. I work about 20 hours a week at the preschool which is perfectly fine with me. I had asked her to cut back on my hours after I broke down in front of her. That was not a good day. I cried three times at work. Why? I haven't seen my husband in 2 months, I have alot to do the end of April to get ready to move again, I have a month and a half left here which is making me sad, and being a Pampered Chef consultant is not an easy thing. lol But I am better now. lol At least mostly.
My stress levels went down slightly when a friend asked if we were still looking for a house to rent in NC. There house will be available the same time I move down there and it is just what we are looking for. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, all hard wood floors, big fenced in back yard for Saphira, AC, and a relatively new kitchen all for 750 a month without utilities. I am praying that this works out for us. We probably won't know a definate for a couple of weeks but if we got it then I could move right in which would be awesome. Please pray that this works out for us.
Just wanted to give you guys the hopefully good news and let you know that I am doing ok even though I haven't written on here in awhile.
Praying for you and Tom. I really hope the house works out! It sounds awesome!
ReplyDelete