Tonight has not been a good night.
I went to our old church's first service in their new building today. It was great to see everyone, especially people I haven't seen in years. But it as also hard answering questions about Tom. As much as I try to not let it show, it's still hard. I know that people are praying for us and that we are in alot of people's thoughts which helps but still...it sucks.
I haven't heard from him in three days. No emails, no phone calls, nothing. I keep hoping to hear the phone ring and see a number that is not recognized by my phone...that's him. But there is nothing.
Could I tell you how I made it through deployment last time? Prob not. The only thing I can think of is that I was extremely busy with wedding stuff, school, work, friends, & family. But I don't want to be that busy anymore. And night times are always the same...lonely. Just me in bed with no one to keep me warm or cuddle with, just me. I would give anything to have him here with me right now.
I'm sorry that this is yet another depressing blog. This is one of the only places that I can vent, other then my journal.
I guess on the plus side I am working again at the preschool I worked at before I got married. This will make days go by faster I hope and there will be some extra money in the bank account. I just hope that I am not completely exhausted from it.
Thanks for reading my blog.

As I said on FB- Praying for you! I hope the days go by fast for you, too.
ReplyDelete