Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pampered Chef

Well everyone I am now a Pampered Chef consultant. Yes...me. I just got my box of stuff, and boy is there alot of stuff. This might be too much for me but i am willing to take on the challenge. I am hoping tomorrow that I can got through and read all the books and papers so that I know what I am doing.

Why did I ddecide to do this you may be asking? Well I love Pampered Chef's items and own alot myself. I don't really enjoy cooking but their items make it easy for me. A couple of weeks ago I went to a Pampered Chef party and when I came home I talked to my mom. We both thought that this would be a great opportunity for me jobwise. I am still going to school and so this allows me to set my own schedule and still make a decent amount of money. The other great thing about this is that my job now travels with me. I can sell it wherever I go and not just in one place. I am really looking forward to selling it down in NC because I think that this will help me to make friends with some of the other military wives down there. I am hoping that my friends up here in NY will be able to help me start this business and get me on my feet. On that note, anyone interested in hosting a party with me? If you are, leave a comment or email me at str84ward88@aol.com. Looking forward to talking to you.

ON another note, I got to talk to Tom last night. He called at 1 our time which was 5 his time. I don't honestly remember much of what was said other then I love you and miss you. I was very much in a deep sleep when he called me. lol But I am very happy that I did get to talk to him.

Sry these posts haven't been that often. I am working back at the preschool and by the time I get home from working with 14 3 and 4 year olds I am wiped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment