Just got back from a photo shoot with Lindsay. Can't wait to see the finished product. Some people might call me crazy when you see the pictures because I was definately wearing a summer dress, no sleeves, and my black knee length boots. It was FREEZING!!!! Even though I froze I am pretty sure those pictures are going to be cool. I will be sure to put them up once I get them from her.
Saphira went with me. She was such a good dog. She didn't attack Wes or Felicity, in fact she loved them almost as much as they loved her. I am very proud of my baby girl. Lindsay got some good pictures of her and I too. She is such a pretty dog. What's funny is that anyone who sees her in person after seeing the pictures on Facebook or on here thinks that she is much smaller then the pictures make her seem.
good news. I got to talk to Tom on the phone last night. It was sooo good to hear his voice after a week and a half. That is probably the longest amount of time that we have gone with out physically talking to each other. Can't wait for him to be home. 28 weeks to go...hopefully.
Time for homework. Oh how I dread homework. have a great day everyone.
Hey I just uploaded some of your photos to my facebook fan page! Thanks I had a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteThe photos are gorgeous. Lindsay did a great job and you and Saphira look beautiful! :)
ReplyDelete