Saturday, January 9, 2010

11 days....

The days are going by entirely too fast, and while the days are going by I am not getting much done. lol

Today we did nothing...well mostly nothing. We did finally get a storage unit. Phew! What a relief to know we have that. We also stopped at the dollar store to get new toys for Saphira. She has been taking her food bowls and bringing them into the living room to play with. I figured maybe she was bored with her old chewed up toys(they should really be thrown away). We bought her three stuffed dogs and a stuffed duck. She absolutely loves the duck. I have taken some pictures of her and her new toys.


The last two pictures she is in the process of throwing her toy to catch it and pounce on it.

Earlier Tom and her were playing on the bed. They have a game they play where he goes under the blankets and yells her name. She then proceeds to pounce and dig to try to get at him. It's soo funny. They have been doing this since she was a couple months old.



We then proceeded to cover he with the sheet. She doesn't even try to get out of it. She is such a weird dog but that is not the weirdest thing she does.



This is the weirdest thing she does. Saphira will take a stuffed animal and put the whole head in her mouth. Once she does that, she wraps her legs around it and holds it. Then she just lays there and sucks on it like she is nursing. This she started doing when she was about 3 months old. I thought she would grow out of it but I'm kindof glad she hasn't. As of right now she has been sucking on her duck for over an hour.

 
 
Yes we have a very strange animal. 

2 comments:

  1. That is the funniest thing I have EVER seen!! HAHA!!
    My cats knead soft blakets (particularly fleece ones), and my great-aunts cat sucks on the bathroom rugs, you know, the ones that are shaggy, so he sucks on those polyester strings!! Weird!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that cats do it but I have never ever seen a dog do it. Right now she is totally asleep with the duck's head still in her mouth. lol

    ReplyDelete