Sunday, January 10, 2010

Is it really only 10 days?

I can't believe I only have 10 days left with my hubby. Both of us are starting to get more depressed. Ugh.

Today is Sunday. We always procrastinate when it comes to going to church. I think it's the time and effort it takes to get ready. It's not that we don't want to go to church, in fact we are both very excited when it comes to Sunday, it's just he likes to stay home and not be with other people. Oi. So anyway once we got to church there was the normal singing and praying and then there was the sermon. It's the pastor that drew us to the church.  He is a very down to earth kindof guy, and he keeps it interesting It's got to be hard to keep all 500 people interested, and that's only one service. There are two others before the one that we go to. The service today was about how most people know the Bible. They can spout off a ton of verses and give you counseling but they don't put what they know into action. For some reason this really interested Tom. At the end of the service we went and talked to the Pastor. He's a nice man. So after all the procrastinating in the morning, yet again it was totally worth it.

When we got home Tom helped me move the boxes from the bedroom to the living room and stack them nicely. There is still alot more to pack but it's looking better.


I went through my scrapbooking stuff to pick out things that could be used for my Bridal shower scrapbook that my mom-in-law are going to do together. I also sent out the update email that I forgot to send in December. It's an email I send to people from my family, his family, friends and people from my old church telling them about what's going on with us. I totally forgot last month because of vacation.


After the email I went to the closet to put away more clothes now that we are closer to D-day. I never really knew how OCD I was until this: lol

 
 

My clothes are in color order & my hangers are in order(the funny thing is that those hangers are just going in a box to be packed away). Does anyone else do this?


Saphira has continued to suck on that duck all day today too. It really is the weirdest thing. When I was sitting on the floor going through the scrapbook stuff she walked over to me with the duck and started shaking her head. It was sooooo grosss!!!! The duck head was soaking wet! Yuck! So weird.

I guess now I am going to go do some random cleaning, and maybe start reading a new book til Tom is done playing on the computer. Have a great night everyone.

P.S. Could you guys please keep us in prayer? The stress levels are getting higher and I don't want the last 10 days to be bad. Thank everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying and I color coat my clothes in my closet too. That is when I actually havng them up! :)

    ReplyDelete