I should totally be getting stuff done right now but....I don't feel like it. The kitchen is clean...and that's about it. Maybe tomorrow I will do more. Wait. Yes I will because Tom is home and we are going to get the storage unit finally. That means that we can take these boxes and get them out of the place. They are stinking everywhere.
So I did the post this morning...after that I took pictures of things I'm trying to sell and emailed them to the people interested. Saphira loves it on the porch, which is where I have toys that I bought that I am now trying to sell. She enjoys watching other people and dogs walk around. It was decent out today so I let her stay out on the porch with the door partly open. I was able to get a couple more things done like going through paperwork to see what I should bring up with me.
I haven't been very active lately. Totally need to do more when I get home to NY. I decided that since today was so nice out, although a bit windy, I would take Saphira to the tennis courts to play catch without the leash. After we did that for a little while I took her for a walk. The fresh air was wonderful for both of us, plus she got to get rid of some of her energy.
Got back to the apt. Tom came home not to long afterwards so he and I were able to go to Bank of America and add him to my account, turn in school papers and try to find the storage unit place. No such luck. Going back tomorrow to look. When we got home, I made dinner. Yes everyone, I actually made dinner. lol I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes(fake) and stuffing. It was all very good and I am very proud of my self. lol
Now I am going to do some cleaning, yes it's 9:30pm but that's when I do my best cleaning, and then I am heading to bed to get some sleep before the big day tomorrow.
Hey, I just got caught up on your blog; I hadn't realized you were posting entries again!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, you have a lot on your plate right now. I will be praying for you guys!!
I get my best cleaning done at night, too. The pictures of Saphira were funny, especially with her head stuck in the garbage top.
Well, I hope you get organizing done and that you find the storage unit place!