So I figured since I don't have anything else to do during the day, why not catch back up with the blog that I made back in January. lol Either I have been very busy with everything or I was lazy and decided not to write in this. Oh well.
So my poor car is in the shop again. It has been there for 3 days now and I'm not even sure if I will get it back tomorrow or not. Ugh. Why is it there? Well, the alarm went off again and I can't drive it with that happening. I used yet another towing from AAA, thank God for that, and had it towed to VW to have them turn the alarm off. Then once I know what's wrong I am going to bring it to another place that isn't going to screw me like VW has done before. So for now I have had my neighbors driving me around. Thank God for apt complexes where you meet people otherwise I would have alot of issues. Missed class last night because no one could bring me. Oh well, that's life right?
Tom might be coming home this weekend. If he has a half day tomorrow then he will, otherwise he will stay up in VA beach for another week which is when he is done with this stupid class. 7 weeks of him being away is not cool. Very lonely. Thankfully I have my puppy.
Next weekend I am hopefully driving up to Quantico, VA to see Devin who is visiting Kelly while he is on this side of the United States. He just got back from overseas for those who didn't know this. I am very excited that I might be able to see him. Then Tom and I are talking about stopping and visiting Laura, his sister, in Lynchburg, VA. Saphira is going to stay with my friend Chelsie so we don't have to worry about her. It might actually be relaxing.
Well, I need to finish the homework for tonight. I will hopefully be keeping this up to date on how things are going. I like to write so that will be a reason for me to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment