I am home for now until Sunday night. You don't realize how much you miss home until you have been gone for a little while. Moving to North Carolina is going to be really hard. Thankfully I will have my hubby with me for an unknown period of time.
I got my wedding dress...speaking of hubby, he reminded me of the wedding. When I went to try on the dresses they were all too short by like 3-4 inches. We ordered extra length to it and now it actually has to be hemmed alittle. Amazing!!!! We never have to hem anything for me. It's great. Anyway the dress looks great, just a few small alterations, mainly due to the fact that I am lacking in the chest department. LOL I love the dress and can't wait for everyone to see it.
Other plans for the wedding(s) are coming along slowly but surely. We have a church and a reception hall. The church is actually where I used to work, Pineview Community Church attached to Pineview Preschool. It's really big and can fit any of my friends who couldn't be invited to the reception. That's the one thing that stinks...I can't have all of my friends at the reception because money just doesn't grow on trees. lol Our reception is in a fire hall. Nothing too fancy but just enough.
All that is left is...everything else. lol I am waiting to hear back from a photographer and I have to call someone else to see if he can DJ for us. Still have to pick out flowers and on top of that stuff, I am my sister's Maid of Honor and get to plan her bridal shower and bachelorette party. busy Busy BUSY!
I am counting down the days until I can see my fiance again. We haven't seen each other since Aug 29 when he came up from North Carolina to see me. Only ten more weeks today and I will see him. I get to drive all by myself for 13 hours down to NC. It's a good things it's worth it, because that ride is gonna suck. Three hours is bad enough for me alone and most of the time I am on the phone talking to my friends for that. Oh well, that's life.
Well I am hoping that I keep up with this blog and continue to write what is going on in my life, especially with the weddings and the plans for those. Time to go take a nap and then head out for the night. Much Love, Kristi
No comments:
Post a Comment