Friday, September 11, 2009

Puppies

So I have Saphira, Teddy and Henry all here wreaking havoc in my apartment. Thankfully they all get along relatively well and Saphira loves having other dogs to play with. Saphira and Teddy weigh about the same, only a pound apart and they are the same size. My baby had a growth spurt. lol Teddy is a Golden Retriever so he is definately going to be bigger then Saphira and Henry is a Dachsound(sp). Henners is the oldest, then Saphira then Teddy. Again they all have fun together.

Ok I am taking a BS College success class and they want me to write down my schedule for the weekend. When I actually do things and then tally up how much time I spend doing the different things. If you don't already know this, my life is boring. I spend most of my time on the couch watching movies, crocheting and going on facebook. Sometimes I do homework and other times I am on my bed sleeping or reading a book. I have no job so I don't get out of the house other then school. My teacher might be surprised by my schedule...lazy person that I am.

The only good thing that might happen this weekend is Tom might be home today. I haven't heard a definate yet but I am hoping he does. It has been two weeks which is nothing compared to my sister's seperation but still, it stinks. The life of a military wife. lol

I still haven't heard anything about my car. Who knows when I will get that back. That is also part of my being home and doing nothing this week. My car has been in the shop since Tuesday morning. I HATE not having a car.

At class yesterday I was talking to these two Marines that I have become friends with. Sam was telling me how he is going on a trip for work up to NY. I asked where and he said Owego. Then he proceeded to ask me where that is compared to the city. I had to tell him it was about 7 or 8 hours away and there is nothing in Owego. My great aunt and uncle live there so I know that there is nothing where he is going to be. Poor guy. Now he is not looking forward to the trip. lol

Well time for lunch and check on the puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment