I haven't had a chance to write about our first Thanksgiving with Hailey.
Tom's family, minus Sarah, came to South Carolina and rented a house a few miles from us. Unfortunately my mother-in-law had to work on homework.
Tom's family, minus Sarah, came to South Carolina and rented a house a few miles from us. Unfortunately my mother-in-law had to work on homework.
Most of us spent time playing games before and after dinner. Here's Laura and I playing Rummicub.
This is Megan and Anne making dinner. I had gotten sick the night before and so I was taking a nap while they made some of the dinner.
This is one of our tables.
Chris is making something...again while I was sleeping.
Hailey got to spend time with Grandpa G. while people were working on dinner. Gotta love her expressions.
Chris, Megan, Jeff and Tom playing Uno.
Daddy with his baby girl.
She fell asleep in the MobyWrap and stayed like that throughout dinner.
All in all we had a great time. It was wonderful to have family down here. This was the first time that they have been down south other than Laura.
No comments:
Post a Comment