There is no deployment for three years! I actually get to be married for longer than 7 months this time. Tom has just re-enlisted. We are in for another 4 years, 3 of them being spend in Parris Island, SC. It's not the place I was hoping for but he is happy with the job and I am happy that he is going to be home with me and baby G for three years.
So now the planning begins. I have been looking at house online to rent. We might be taking a trip down there to check out the area and look at some houses. We should be moving the end of October. I've started going through my craft room and packing that up. I don't want anyone else packing that stuff. Tom is also doing some purging and packing of his own in the garage. It looks like a bomb went off in there but if it gets the job done then I'm not going to complain...much.
This month will be spent reorganizing and making lists for next month. September will be spent meeting friend's babies and preparing for our own baby. October will be spent adjusting to new baby and packing for our move. I can't believe that this is all going to happen in two and a half months. Continue to pray for us that we find something suitable for our family in SC, that delivery goes well and that we will adjust to everything relatively easily.
Thanks all!
How exciting!! So happy for your family! :)
ReplyDelete