Friday, February 11, 2011

5 Question Friday

I don't feel like connecting my post to the many other people's who do this so I am just going to answer the questions to give you guys something to read.

1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?
I would much rather be on What Not to Wear. I would love to have them come in and get rid of my clothes and help me to find clothes that would fit me better. 

2. Do you have any tattoos?
I do not but I have been thinking of getting one. My sister is supposed to be drawing one for me. I will not get a tattoo unless it has meaning. 

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?
I don't have kids yet but I think I will definitely tell them about the things that I did when I was growing up. I was a good girl so I don't have many bad things to tell them. My hubby on the other hand has some stories that we might not be telling them...for awhile. lol 

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?
Depends on where I am going and my timing. Sometimes I'm not paying any attention to what is going on and by the time the light turns yellow there just isn't time to stop. I do try to stop for yellow lights most of the time. 

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?
Hmmm...that really depends on the time of the month and what I am craving. Most of the time it's chocolate...actually about 80% of the time it's chocolate. I'm not a huge chip person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment