Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Missions

I try not to stress about Tom being gone on missions but it's hard not to. This deployment is very different compared to the last two. The last two I was able to talk to him every other day on the phone for about an hour or more. This time around I am lucky if I hear from him once a week. Emails are a little more often but still sparse. I enjoy and treasure every email and phone call with him but I really wish I could talk to him more. This is the deployment that I needed more communication.

Please keep us both in your prayers. There is a lot going on and a lot of emotions flowing. I thank God for the wonderful husband I have and for all of the support that I get from everyone around me. 

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you and that the next (5?) months will fly by fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather. And it's about 6 months left....hopefully less tho.

    ReplyDelete