Okay so now that I have shown you the updates from the last few months I am going to let ya'll know what's been going on lately.
Ever since Tom has been home I have been having female problems. Before he left I was always getting UTI's and yeast infections. Of course this stopped as soon as he left but now that he is home I am getting them again. Gotta love it. I have been to the doctor's twice and this last time they finally decided to send me to a urologist. It's about dang time. Most normal people get UTI's maybe once or twice a year...I have had 6 in a year, maybe more. I am so tired of getting these infections. At this point I am doing everything possible, other then not having sex, to prevent getting them. I am really hoping that the urologist can figure out what's going on.
So my body is really not liking me at the moment. Not only have I been getting these but I haven't had my allergy pills for the last week so I have had migraines. My poor hubby. I am either at school, sleeping or just plain old not feeling good. I can't wait til I am feeling like myself again.
Please keep me in your prayers as I go through this. It's really draining both physically and emotionally. Every time I think I am better I get sick with something else. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment