I am in baby mood...not a good thing. I can't stop looking at the baby items on the Base's yard sale website. There are soooo many cute things for both boys and girls. When we do start trying I don't care what we have. I am used to boys but I also love little girls and their cute frilly dresses. Tom would like either one.
I am missing the kids from the preschool that I worked at. What I miss the most is the kids. Yea there are good days and bad days but I loved every minute of it. I love having stories to tell other people about my kids and how the day goes.
What's great about being down here is that all of my friends have kids so I get to watch them, hold them, cuddle them and take care of them. Not the same as having my own but at least this way I get to pass them on to mom when they start crying or have a poopie diaper. lol And the ages range from 3 months old to 5 years old so I get to be with all ages.
I am very happy for my friends who are pregnant right now. They are keeping me busy either making blankets or x-stitching. I love making gifts for the new moms. I have made 5 different blankets, working on another one and working on two x-stitch pieces. Busy busy busy.
Some day I will be the one receiving the baby items......
No comments:
Post a Comment