Well I am settling into my bedroom. I managed to get most of my stuff unpacked. Problem is that this a really small room and there is still my brothers stuff in the corner. lol I will try to get some pictures of the room once I get it all organized and set up.
I got an email from Tom. This is the second one. It was much longer then the first one which was definately exciting. I think because he is in port it is easier to send emails then if you were on the ship. The days are definately easier for me. No random tears in a couple of days which is good. I hate crying because it gives me a headache and makes me tired.
Yesterday I got to join some lovely ladies for a movie. It was good to see them all and see their kids. The kids are getting so big. I am hoping to be able to join them more often for their Bible study.
Today is filled with schoolwork. I have to catch up on my online classes since I missed last weeks lesson from one class. Then once I have finished those I am going to head over to my best friends house to keep her company while her husband is away for the day. I am excited to be spending time with her. She really is the bestest friend anyone could ask for. You know we have been friends for over 10 years and not just friends but best friends. Poor girl. lol
Alright welll I figured I would just do a catch up blog.
Here are some more pictures from D-day.
1. This one is Tom pretending to sleep while we were waiting. 2. Kent and Tom talking about something 3. Tom's uniform 4. The boys packing up the busses.
That is great that you got a second e-mail! :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm glad you still think we're all "lovely ladies" after the way we all made fun of that movie last night. Haha!
~Heather