Tuesday, January 12, 2010

8 days and counting

I am exhausted and I didn't go anything all day. I didn't get any packing done, or scrapbooking, although I did get my school work done for this week.

Tom ended up coming home early, like 8:30 this morning from work. He told the uppers that he needed to get stuff in the storage unit and then he called them back after lunch and they said that he could just stay home, so he has been home all day. This means that I get nothing done because he can be very distracting. He got some things done tho. We have a definate storage unit. They called us and said that the one we were originally getting was leaking so he had to go look at a 10X10. It's ours and we can start moving things in whenever. He also made it to Verizon and added my name to the account so I can take care of everything while he is gone. And he had them freeze his phone on the 20th so that we don't have to pay for a phone that's not being used for 7 months. I am very glad he did all this. That is three things off of my list.

I am hoping that he isn't going to be home in the morning/early afternoon and then I can get some more stuff done, not that there is really much to do anymore. Most of what's left in the living room, bedroom and closets are just getting thrown into boxes. Kitchen...dreading that. There is so much stuff in there. We are going to give the perishable foods to Chelsie/Landon and Ashlea/Lawrence.

Sorry these posts are getting shorter. There really isn't much to talk about. Maybe Thursday there will be some exciting news. Chels is supposed to be induced because she will be 41 weeks. She is tired of being pregnant and I want to see my non-biological nephew before I leave. And Friday Ashlea, Lawrence, Tom and I might be having dinner together at their house. That would be fun for both of us and Saphira because they have husky only two months older then her.

Alright everyone, I am heading to bed. Maybe finishing my book: "This Present Darkness" by Frank E. Peretti. It's weird but interesting at the same time. Nite everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment