I am not doing two seperate ones today. Here's what went on yesterday.
Cadon Michael was born at 3:45am 8lbs 10oz 21in. He is perfect.
Poor little guy didn't like the flash of the camera but it was sooo dark in there that we had to use it. Here are some other pictures of my handsome non-biological nephew.
I love this last one.
Today we are packing everything into a uhaul and bringing it to the storage unit with the help of Cadon's daddy, since Chels is still in the hospital. This is going to be a depressing day. The only furniture we should still have in the house would be the coffee table...and air mattress. Yes air mattress it is for 5 nights, which really isn't bad considering I lived on one for 5 months while I was in corning for school.
Alrighty, well wish us luck. Time to finish packing before Landon comes over.
Aww, cute picture of his hands!!
ReplyDelete