Thursday, January 14, 2010

6 days...

What's gonna happen when I don't have this count down to write about? lol

Today has been pretty uneventful other then my random blog at 7:00am. lol I have been waiting anxiously to hear from my friend about the baby. Somehow I am thinking it's gonna happen late tonight or it's in the process. Can't wait to see Cadon tomorrow.

I got alot of the kitchen things packed up. Food, dishes, my Corningware set and Pampered chef things. Course then Tom goes to make dinner and he can't find anything he's looking for. Oops. lol

We did get some pictures of Saphira today. Such a good dog. She loves getting attention and bugs you til you either push her away or play with her.




Daddy had fun dressing her up. The first picture it looks like she is saying "mom save me!"
 
 
We played tug-of-war with her toy. It ended up losing it's head. She pulls really hard. The third picture is when the bottom half of the soggy nasty toy ended up on me. And the last picture is me blowing in her ear to distract her. It didn't work.


Wrestling with dad. Hard to get pictures with them moving so fast. lol 


2 comments: