Sunday, January 3, 2010

17 days...

The days are going by faster then I want them too. *sigh*  On one hand I am glad that I get to spend some extra time with my husband before he leaves, but on the other hand he is driving me nuts. lol


We have been home for a week and I don't think that I have had any "alone" time. And the funny thing is, he isn't really doing anything. Sure he makes dinner sometimes but we have mostly been snacking on foods or take out. He spends most of his time on his laptop playing WOW with his buddies John and Jared.

There is a list of things that we have to do in the next 17 days and they are not getting done very fast. A box here, a box there...oi.

List:
1. Pack belongings
2. Sort belongings...North, South, Ship
3. Clean
4. Call Verizon, Time Warner, Electric company
5. Make appointment with Apt people for a look through of apt
6. Bring all things to storage unit...which we still have to get
7. Return TV to friend
8. Get brakes checked on Monte Carlo

I'm sure there are more things, I just can't think of them at the moment. It's very overwhelming for me and when that happens I tend to get stressed and then I get crabby which makes him crabby which ruins our last couple weeks together. Ugh.

On the other hand I am really looking forward to spending more time with my family and friends in NY. I didn't get to go to Corning to see my college friends or to Rochester to see my other friend so I am looking forward to being able to do that.

Exciting news though...my best friend down here should be having her baby sometime this week!!!! They are going to induce her if she doesn't go naturally. I think her due date is either tomorrow or the 7th. I can't wait to see baby Cadon!

I suppose I should go do something...maybe reorganize the boxes in the bedroom so I have some idea of what's in them. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment