Tuesday, January 5, 2010

15 days....

Today was a fun day for me. I got so much done yesterday that there really isn't much more that I can pack because we are using it for the next two weeks.

So I did a lot of scrapbooking today in my wedding album. I love working on my scrapbooks. I got smart though. Instead of having pictures that I had to continually put in piles or look through to figure out which ones to use, I went page by page and figured out which pictures should go where. So now they are all in my album, I just have to cut them to size, and put them on the papers. Does this make sense? Hope I am explaining things right. All I know is it's easier to keep track of what goes where.

When Tom got home from work I had to go to the college bookstore to buy my books for this semester. $248. 21. That's how much 3 books cost. You know, no matter how many times I walk into a college bookstore it never ceases to amaze me how much those stinking things cost. It's ridiculous. Thankfully I have financial aide and have had that ever since I started college back in 2006 so I haven't had to pay for any of this but next year that is going to change. Tom makes too much money for me to get financial aide. There is a program called MyCAA that helps military spouses out by giving them $6000 towards tuition and such. Once it runs out though, that's it. There is no more money after the $6000. I am really hoping that that covers most of my costs for the next year or so. We shall see.

We have no more TV as of today. Ok well we haven't actually had a TV ourselves, we were borrowing one from a friend while he was delpoyed, and now he is home. Back to watching movies on the computer. lol Good thing it's only for two weeks. Maybe when Tom get's home from deployement we can buy a TV. I don't care for channels, I just want something to watch movies on.

And have I told you guys how much I love my husband? Well if not, I love him very very much. The last few days he has mentioned playing games together, like board or card games. So I went out and bought "Phase 10" which is a card game. Tonight while he was playing one of his computer games I asked if he wanted to play it. He actually said yes and stopped playing his comp game to hang out with his wife. I love it. We both won one game.

Now that I have written my exciting things for the day, it's time to go get ready for bed and read my book. Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment