Exactly two weeks from today I will be sitting here by myself in a very empty apt.
How depressing...anyway so since yesterday I have gotten 15 pages done in my scrapbook wedding album. Very proud of myself right now. Maybe I will get it done before I go back home. That would be nice. Then I don't have to bring all that with me. My mother in law bought some scrapbook stuff to make a bridal shower album for me. We are going to work on it together, so I will probably bring some of my scissors, stencils and stickers with me for that. Excited about that. Maybe it will help me get to know my mother in law a little better. Who knows.
Today, along with scrapbooking, I went online and put in the cancellation date for the electric, reserved a U-haul truck for the 16th, and printed out all the things that I need for one of my online classes. Unfortunately the ink ran out after my last page so I couldn't print out the other classes papers. I am looking forward to my Child Development 1 class. The Intro to Early Childhood...not so much. Oh well. This is 7 credits that I can get done while I am out of state. Only a year and a half left. Oi.
I am excited for tomorrow, as long as I am not feeling worse tomorrow then I did today. Yea, I was all achy and I have a sore throat. Not sure what's going on, yet again. North Carolina hates me...it's tue. I am allergic to NC, that's what the Doc told me.
But anyway, my excitement for tomorrow was what I was starting to write about. My cousin, who lives ten minutes from my parents in NY, is down here in Wilmington visiting her step sister and newborn baby. The plan, again if I'm not sick because I don't want to get the baby sick, is for me to drive down there and go out to lunch with her. Then after that I will head to the Boettners to drop off a few things and visit for a little while. The down side to all this...I have to bring Tom to work at 6:15am and pick him up after work so that I can have the car. Oh well, the price I have to pay to see some friends.
Alright time for bed. Early morning tomorrow...ugh. Nite all!
No comments:
Post a Comment