So far...boring. We stayed home yesterday. He was on his computer playing killing games and I was on facebook and Shutterfly. At least I was doing something productive. They gave me a free 8x8 photo album. I downloaded alot of my wedding pictures and then arranged them for my book. Should be getting that sometime in the near future.
We went out to dinner despite the fact that we don't have much money but we needed to get out and have a date. Texas Roadhouse was the pick. We both came home with half of our dinners but we enjoyed ourselves. We haven't done that in a
couple of months.
couple of months. Today...nothing again. I was able to take a relaxing bath. Saphira decided that she was gonna stay in the bathroom and watch me. She really enjoyed the bubbles. Hope she doesn't get diarhea from drinking the bath water and eating the bubbles. When I got out, Tom and I gave Saphira a much needed flea bath. She actually enjoyed the bath this time and I think we killed alot of the fleas. We decided we need to make the water nice and hot, make sure we talk nicely to her and make drying off a game. Then she is fine. She LOVED it. Now she smells good and I don't see very many fleas.
I am thinking that later I might get my scrapbooking stuff out. I just bought a ton more for $80 which was a steal because most of the stuff was brand new. I brought it home and it is all organized so it is easily accessible.
If I don't get my scrapbooking out then I will go to Walmart and buy the yarn that I need to work on my friend's baby blanket. I ran out of one of the colors. Hate when that happens.
Tomorrow proves to be yet another boring day. Oh well....maybe something exciting will happen...maybe?
No comments:
Post a Comment