Sleep:
Hailey is sleeping the same that she slept when I wrote the 6 month update. She is sleeping through the night, almost always in bed by 8:30 pm and up around 7:30 am. She takes two naps a day, some are longer than others. When she takes her long naps mommy gets to get something done like scrapbooking, cleaning, or reading a book.
Eating:Hailey is sleeping the same that she slept when I wrote the 6 month update. She is sleeping through the night, almost always in bed by 8:30 pm and up around 7:30 am. She takes two naps a day, some are longer than others. When she takes her long naps mommy gets to get something done like scrapbooking, cleaning, or reading a book.
This girl LOVES her food. We stopped giving her Puffs because they are expensive and it only takes her about a week to eat a whole container. We transitioned to Cheerios about three weeks ago. She is also now eating crackers, fruits, bread, yogurt, spaghetti and other foods. I love watching her try new things. She would rather have big girl foods compared to baby foods. I don't think we'll be doing baby food for much longer.
Hailey is almost crawling! She gets up on her hands and knees and moves back and forth. The last week she has been moving one of her legs more forward then the other one. I think she will be crawling in the next week. She is going to be trouble for us. lol She loves to scoot up to the dogs when they are in the room. It's so cute to see her get excited when the dogs are near.
Still no teeth in sight. Maybe by the 8 month update? Doesn't really matter to me because she eats her foods fine.
This secure attachment faze is driving me nuts! She doesn't want mommy to leave her unless she's with daddy. I'm hoping she grows out of this soon.
Doctor Appointment:
No appointments for her until she is 9 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment