One of my friends does a great job of posting her sons progress over the months. I don't usually like to borrow ideas but I think her idea would help keep me on track with Hailey's development so here goes.
Sleep:
Hailey has almost always been a good night sleeper. She is generally in bed between 7:30 and 8:30 which gives mommy and daddy time to ourselves before we go to bed. During the night she usually only wakes up once somewhere between 2 and 4. Unfortunately for me she is almost always up by 7:30 but usually earlier than that. For those that know me you know I am NOT a morning person at all!
During the day she takes at least three naps. Two of those are little quick naps and one is generally 2-3 hours long. Her morning nap gives me time to eat breakfast and take a shower.
We are officially all formula fed. This happened gradually over the last month. It doesn't bother me at all.
We have started slowly introducing cereal to her. She doesn't like plain cereal so I add some fruit or juice to it. We've only tried this a few times but she is getting better and better at eating from a spoon. After our upcoming vacation I want to make cereal a daily thing for her.
Development:
This girl is incredible. She has rolled over a few times from belly to back.
Hailey loves to sit up and watch EVERYTHING. She is one of the nosiest babies I have known. She doesn't like to be put in the carseat and left because she is laying down and she wants to be up looking around. She loves to sit in her highchair and her Bumbo seat. When she gets fed her bottle she likes to turn herself around so that she can see what's going on. And don't try to hide a TV from her. She will turn herself to look at the TV every time. It doesn't matter what's on the TV she wants to see it.
She is also sucking her thumb and grabbing everything so that she can put it in her mouth. She loves to suck on blankets, her bibs or just her clothes.
Doctor Appointment:
This girl is starting to take after her mommy. She went from the 65 percentile for height at 2 months to the 98 percentile for height at 4 months. She weighs just shy of 13 pounds. She is a perfect little girl.
I love my baby girl so much and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl.
I'm so glad you're doing the monthly updates! I can't tell you how many times I've wondered about when he did something and I'm so glad I can just go back and look on the blog! I haven't had a lot of time for documenting or scrapbooking, so I'm glad I have the monthly updates. She's such a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteAwww, I love the pictures and the update! I was wondering when you were going to write another post. :) And I know tons of bloggers that document months like this- it is awesome!!! I'm totally procrastinating writing Ty's 6 month and Brad's 3 year posts. I better get on them!
ReplyDelete