Saturday, July 16, 2011

29 weeks!

This picture was from a week ago but I don't think I have grown much since then. I was 28 weeks at this point. Baby is doing great and so am I. We have a constant mover, just like it's father. What's really cool is when Tom and I talk on Skype or ooVoo the baby always wakes up. It doesn't matter what time it is, the baby knows Tom's voice and reacts to it even though Tom hasn't been home at all.

Speaking of Tom, we are getting very close to his homecoming date. I can't post the date on here because of OPSEC or military rules but I can tell you that I'm getting very excited because it's that close. I can't wait to be back in his arms again. I can't wait for the baby to kick just for him. That homecoming day is going to be one of the best days of my life. Thank you everyone for praying for us throughout this deployment. It has been a comfort to me knowing that people from around the country are praying.

Well I guess that's about it for this post. I just wanted to give an updated picture and let you all know that it won't be long now before Tom is back in the states.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are close to having your hubby home! I hope that it comes very soon. You have a photographer lined up, right? You will always want to remember this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I've had a photographer lined up for this since March. Definitely not one I want to miss picture-wise.

    ReplyDelete