Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My husband

I don't say this enough, I have the best husband in the world and I love him so very much. I couldn't imagine my life without him (although most of our marriage has been spent apart).

Tom and I may not have the perfect marriage but I know that I never have to worry about him cheating on me or ignoring me. My husband loves me more than any other person in his life and would do anything for me. I feel the same way about him and don't tell him that enough.
I'm not sure if people really thought that our marriage would work out as well as it has. For those who don't know how we met: Tom and I have only known each other since April of 2008 and have only been physically with each other for a total of 9 months (gotta love the military). I honestly didn't think it was going to work out as well as it did in the beginning. For the first 5 months we knew each other I wasn't thinking he was going to be the man I was going to marry. And like I said before, now I can't imagine my life without him. I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with him!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet, Kristi. That is wonderful that you wrote this post for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather. I feel like I don't tell my husband enough how much I love him. I tend to take him for granted.

    ReplyDelete