Sunday, October 24, 2010

Alone

Hubby is in training all week which means that I am alone with Saphira til Friday. This is kind of good because I don't have any distractions but bad because I am going to be lonely all week. I don't have any communication with him all week. This is just a little glimpse into what December-July will be like.

The one good thing is that I have 4 or 5 other girls who are going through the same thing. All of our husbands are gone this week and they will all be gone along the same time frame. Military women stay together and help each other out. I don't think I have ever been in a group where we all help each other and care for each other as much as the military women do.

Saphira is going to be a pain this week. On the days when Tom doesn't come home til late she starts bugging me. I think that she is looking for her "daddy". I don't think that this week is going to be any different...it's going to be a long week if she is like that.

I am hoping to stay busy. I have homework to do, classes to go to, my friends are getting together and I am getting together a couple nights with one of my other friends. Maybe I will take a trip to Wilmington if I get all of my homework caught up.

I am very much looking forward to Tom coming home on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. That is good that you have a support system in fellow Military wives.
    I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete