We got
I love my husband...that's what I tell myself sometimes. lol As we were packing everything in the truck he decides that he is going to leave the Walmart computer desk so that he can keep playing on his computer while he is home. That was fine with me other then the fact that the desk won't fit in the car whole. Let me tell you something, that desk was a pain to put together. That was one of my projects while Tom was away for 1 1/2 months back in August. I told him he is going to take it apart and when he gets back from the deployment it will still be waiting for him at the new apt for him to put back together. lol
You remember how I wrote that emo blog last week? Well I had a bad day on Friday. Really bad. Not sure if I wrote about that. I spent the morning crying, I found out that one of my friends is having an unplanned baby, really unplanned. Anyone that knows me knows that all I have ever wanted to do is be a mother, so another friend having a baby just hurt almost. And then the deployment on top of that...not a good combo. lol But I am mostly better, for now.
I found that even if you aren't real close to other Marine wives but are acquaintances they will still support you because they have been through the same thing. I have one girl that I met back in April when Tom got back from his first deployment who happens to be Chelsie's friend. We talked for awhile but haven't really talked much since then other then some facebooking. While we were at the hospital, she was there and when she left she said that I could call her if I ever needed someone to talk to. She said to call her on the way home if I was getting tired. Then the lady I babysat for has a friend who's husband left abruptly on friday (I wrote about this earlier). She gave me her phone number if I needed someone to talk to also. Like I said that is the nice thing about being a Marine wife and knowing other wives. You have support.
But now I am going to read another chapter in "Wicked" which I bought last night along with the missing Nicholas Sparks book in my collection, "The Last Song". Can't wait to finish them both. Also doing some shopping later on today with my hubby.
I hope the last few days go by slowly...
ReplyDeleteYou will be a mommy in God's time. :) I know the feeling of waiting and that was hard.